Class list

I am thinking of starting some card-making classes also and am trying to get the different classes organized. I will get a calendar up as soon as I have it ready.

So far I am looking at teaching the following stamp classes:


  • Basic
  • Advanced Basic
  • Embossing
  • Advanced Embossing
  • Backgrounds
  • Masking
  • Omitting
  • Watercolor
  • Layering

I have a request to add SCRAPBOOK CLASSES TOO! Yeah! That sounds like it will be fun. I will post a list of those classes soon and hopefully we get it all organized after the holidays and things settle down some. Please keep in touch and post comments! I am interested in seeing them!

3If you have a moment, take the survey and let me know your level of interest in classes.

1 Nice things to say...:

Anonymous said...

Stamping or Scrapbook classes sounds good to me. I say also throw in ideas like stamping on candles or other gift ideas!!!

Happy Spring!

Great People that visit my blog...

Stampin' Therapy

Stampin' Therapy
Now on facebook