Birthday Cards

I have lots of friends and family with birthdays this time of the year...
Here are several of the cards I have been (and will be) giving out this March/April...

This card uses the new hodge-podge hardware from SU! Very cute. Also, I got this background by kissing the paper with a stampin' spot ink pad then overstamping the flowers & leaves.

This card was made for my dad. I just love the great big '&' stamp! I printed the '...and many more' and used a pop-dot for the little cupcake at the bottom. Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you!

This card was made for my nephew. (19 already, wow!!!) Although the '19' is difficult to read on this scanned image, it is there on the tag in yellow ink. Of course I had to use green for him since his b-day is on St. Patty's Day! Happy Birthday Aaron..


This card was made for my sis-in-law... I just love the way it has an elegant simplicity. Used the Hodgepodge Hardware from the regular SU catalog. Hope she liked it too. Happy Birthday Carolina.

0 Nice things to say...:

Happy Spring!

Great People that visit my blog...

Stampin' Therapy

Stampin' Therapy
Now on facebook