Make 'N' Take


This is the project we made at the
Saturday Make 'n' Take
(3/8/08 at Hill Street Mall in Globe, AZ)

3 sets: two stationary pages + matching envelope
(totalling 6 pages & 3 envelopes!)


TECHNIQUE: Masking

3 Nice things to say...:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca. Loved your Blog. How do you find time to work and do all this. Amazing. Aunt Betty

Anonymous said...

Aunt Betty, how you find time to watch Brennan, scrapbook, keep your other 10 grandchildren (all at one time) in the summer and manage a giant garden is amazing in itself. I guess Becca's talent for 'getting the job done' runs in the family!

Becca, my favorite of the stationary is the grapes and leaves. I love that look!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

Wow, you ROCK, my sister!

Happy Spring!

Great People that visit my blog...

Stampin' Therapy

Stampin' Therapy
Now on facebook