Bleaching Technique


  • I stamped this image on purple paper and embossed with white embossing powder.
  • I painted in areas on the dress and flowers with a water pen filled with bleach.
  • To attach the 'skirt' I cut a little slit along the waist and inserted a small rectangle of silver mesh, it naturally gathered as I inserted it into the paper. I attached on the back side with tape.
  • I really enjoy playing with the mesh. You can cut it to any desired width and it is so versatile. It makes amazing bows and I have seen myself buying EVERY color of mesh I can find at the fabric store. It is quite inexpensive and it goes such a long way.
It is so cute the way the little skirt puffs out and is so adorable! What an easy card to make. I love when you can make something quick and easy and it still has that WOW effect.

1 Nice things to say...:

Anonymous said...

This is darling. Who knew bleach could be so bridal?

Happy Spring!

Great People that visit my blog...

Stampin' Therapy

Stampin' Therapy
Now on facebook