Card a Day Till Christmas...


I thought it would be so much fun to try to make a card-a-day until Christmas. Here is my card for today.

For the background, I heated a piece of foam until it was soft and pressed my background stamp into it (with a lot of pressure). I inked the foam and stamped one side of the card and stamped the opposite side with the stamp I used to make the 'negative' impression. I think it compliments nicely. I stamped snowflakes over the background side to give it a little more personality.
This card just feels very peaceful to me.
What do you think?

2 Nice things to say...:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how innovative. You made several layers just by using techniques and ink! It is very beautiful.
Thanks for sharing!
Alex

Terri said...

Very cool. Unfortuantely I don't have enough time in the day to make a card a day until Christmas but I look forward to seeing what you come up with though.

Happy Spring!

Great People that visit my blog...

Stampin' Therapy

Stampin' Therapy
Now on facebook