Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me....

Stamp-A-Day (9)

This card was made using the same stamp that I used on my last post, but with this one, I water-colored the image and then went over the entire image with glaze.
The "Peace on Earth" is stamped over a really easy background. (I used a Stampin' Spot for the background... just stamped the paper with the ink pad and there-you-have-it!!!)
I cut blue cording and glued it between the images at the bottom and top, stamped the saying a couple more times, cut them out (unevenly) and rubbed the edges with my stampin' write markers for a little added dimension and attached with foam tape.
I think I will go back to a more traditional stamp image next time, but I just wanted to do another design with that world ornament stamp. I just think it is great!

0 Nice things to say...:

Happy Spring!

Great People that visit my blog...

Stampin' Therapy

Stampin' Therapy
Now on facebook