Card-A-Day (8)This card was really interesting to make. I am always fascinated with embossing, but I did a little bit of a twist to the normal embossing here with a Reverse Embossed image.
- Ink a piece of cardstock heavily with embossing ink
- Pour gold embossing powder on and tap off the excess and heat
- Repeat steps 1 & 2
- Prepare stamp with versamark or Top Boss ink (ink as you would to stamp the image)
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 again, only this time add just a touch of black embossing powder along with the gold. (If you are doing your own project, you can do only one color & it looks just as great!)
- As soon as the image is heated (now a thick layer) stamp immediately into the warm gold/black embossing
- Now, just cut the image out and add ribbons then layer