Oh What Fun...

Card-A-Day (7)
This is just such fun making these cards...
This card was quick and easy to make.
I stamped the gift and distressed the edge of the cardstock. Layered on scrapbook paper that I tore an edge and colored the torn paper with ink to match the design. Then after stamping the three holly hearts across the top of the paper, I glued beads on for an accent. Finally I wrapped the top design with ribbon (and wrapped that with hemp twine) and put it all together. Super easy and fun!

Hope you enjoy!

2 Nice things to say...:

snowroses said...

Hello, your cards are very beautiful.

Candy H said...

I love that you are keeping so busy with your stamps and card making!! I am so jealous!! My stash has been greatly ignored. Work keeps me so busy, it's horrible! Maybe with my days off coming up, I will be able to get stampin. I also need to start on my christmas cards. I was going to do Thanksgiving but that hasn't panned out. Only 2 more days. Enjoy holidays and your family.

Happy Spring!

Great People that visit my blog...

Stampin' Therapy

Stampin' Therapy
Now on facebook