Christmas Quartet

Card-A-Day (6)
Sometimes the most basic of design can be the sweetest card!

This sweet card is a re-make of a card I did a couple of years ago. It is so simple and easy to make, but really got the oohhh's and aawww's.

I stamped the little characters on the corners of a card front, colored with markers and glued on little pom-poms and chunky glitter for accent. (green for elf / white for Santa / red for reindeer / glitter for Miss Angel's halo.)

The sentiment is stamped on another piece of white cardstock and I inked the edges with a red marker and punched holes to run the ribbon through.

All that was left to do was to layer and DONE. So quick and easy and super-cute.

Hope you enjoy!

3 Nice things to say...:

Anonymous said...

Cu! Cu! Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

It's adorable!! I love the ribbon too!

Anonymous said...

I like this one too. All the cards are so pretty!

Happy Spring!

Great People that visit my blog...

Stampin' Therapy

Stampin' Therapy
Now on facebook