Feliz Navidad - Prospero Año y Felicidad
The ribbon you see here was part of the Christmas Decorations we pulled out of storage and I just knew it would look great on a card!
- Mary & Jesus were embossed with black embossing powder
- Paper torn around image
- Chalk (pastels) rubbed on image and on torn edge
- Layered, torn & repeated with darker pastel on second layer
- Tied narrow ribbon around layers
- Feliz Navidad image was stamped with black ink, torn out and pastels were added to edge
- Ribbons were run through round frame (Hodgepodge Hardware) and taped onto back side of card
- Layered images were attached with double-sided tape
It is quite amazing to see the pastels as you rub them across the paper, as they get to the torn edge the color intensifies. Very fun!!!