Star light, star bright...

Card-A-Day (24)

Star light, star bright... what will you wish for this Christmas? I wish for peace on earth, of course. Also, I wish for health and happiness for my friends and family. May God bless you with a Merry Christmas and a very happy 2009!

I just love this star Christmas tree. You may remember it from the melted shimmery snow confetti card. This time I bleached the image onto dark blue cardstock, and once it was dry I ran it through the crimper.

Raffia is tied onto a satin ribbon (makes me think of hay in a manger) and the ornaments on the tree are silver brads.

The background is stamped with the same saying layered on the card.

1 Nice things to say...:

Merryloretta said...

I really like this card. Nice job!!

Happy Spring!

Great People that visit my blog...

Stampin' Therapy

Stampin' Therapy
Now on facebook