Happy to be home again!

What a way to start a new year...

This card was pretty simple, here is how I made it...
  • stamp image with black ink and watercolor
  • gently curl two corners to have a slightly distressed look
  • brush water over green mulberry paper and pull to feather edges
  • layer on craft cardstock that has had edges inked green (drag across stamp pad)
  • stamp flourishes on rust colored cardstock with versamark ink
  • stamp a flower on each end of a background strip of cardstock and punch holes (with push-pin) along side at top and bottom
  • layer all pieces together and accessorize with jewels
  • layer entire piece on mustard yellow card
  • DONE
We did have a wonderful Christmas and New Year in Arizona with family and friends. I hope you all did as well!

On the way back we ran into some difficulty getting home due to weather and ended up stranded in Seattle for a couple days waiting for a flight with seats available. Finally got home and then I got really sick. After days and days, I went to the Dr. to find out that a number of people from the same flight had been experiencing the same symptoms. I have now missed three days of work and have slept more than I would ever imagine possible, but am finally beginning to have small spurts of energy so I took advantage of the feeling and stamped for a little while today... I think I am about done for, so I am off for another nap.
Thanks for checking in... I will be posting lots more fun stuff soon and I am so happy to be back!

1 Nice things to say...:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great time here in AZ for the Christmas season! Hope you're feeling much better. Great cards, too!

Happy Spring!

Great People that visit my blog...

Stampin' Therapy

Stampin' Therapy
Now on facebook