What a way to start a new year...
- stamp image with black ink and watercolor
- gently curl two corners to have a slightly distressed look
- brush water over green mulberry paper and pull to feather edges
- layer on craft cardstock that has had edges inked green (drag across stamp pad)
- stamp flourishes on rust colored cardstock with versamark ink
- stamp a flower on each end of a background strip of cardstock and punch holes (with push-pin) along side at top and bottom
- layer all pieces together and accessorize with jewels
- layer entire piece on mustard yellow card
On the way back we ran into some difficulty getting home due to weather and ended up stranded in Seattle for a couple days waiting for a flight with seats available. Finally got home and then I got really sick. After days and days, I went to the Dr. to find out that a number of people from the same flight had been experiencing the same symptoms. I have now missed three days of work and have slept more than I would ever imagine possible, but am finally beginning to have small spurts of energy so I took advantage of the feeling and stamped for a little while today... I think I am about done for, so I am off for another nap.
Thanks for checking in... I will be posting lots more fun stuff soon and I am so happy to be back!